The Kokatat Neptune is a PFD that packs in all the features that any guide or experienced paddler looks for. At its core, it uses Gaia PVC-free foam and high-tenacity nylon to create a great-fitting and durable vest. 5 pockets, including one for a VHF radio and one for a folding knife, give you lots of storage space. The 2 handwarmer pockets sitting between you and the vest provides welcome warmth on cold, windy days. Reflective tape and attachment points for fixed rescue knife and strobe light round out the features.
- Made of 210-denier high tenacity nylon.
- Gaia foam is latex- and PVC-free, with articulated internal panels.
- Webbing adjustment straps are front and centre for ease of fitting.
- Front zipper entry for easy on and off.
- Front lash tab with cover keeps knife end out of the way and prevent snagging.
- 5 pockets hold a VHF radio, a knife and any other essentials.
- 2 fleece-lined handwarmer pockets for chilly days.
- Anchor patch on back holds a strobe.
- Compatible with Tibutary hydration system, Rear Pocket, Tactic Pack and the Poseidon Quick Release Belt.
- Reflective trim for night visibility.
- Certified by Transport Canada and the US Coast Guard.
|Shell material||210-denier high tenacity nylon|
|Rescue harness compatible||Yes|
All PFDs sold by MEC contain PVC-free foam.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|