Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
With a sweater-knit outer face combined with an easy-care fleece interior, the Better Sweater Jacket functions as a superb insulating piece in backcountry settings and urban environments. Not bulky, so it layers well under a shell. The high collar buffers you from gusts of cold air, with a zipper garage to protect your skin when it's zipped to the top.
- Polyester fabric has sweater-knit face, fleeced interior.
- Dyed with a process that reduces energy, water and dyestuffs.
- Full zip with a wind-blocking stand-up collar.
- Flatseam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate chafing.
- Raglan sleeves are comfortable under packstraps.
- Zippered chest pocket and handwarmer pockets.
- Micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem holds its shape well.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|