Showers Pass Refuge Waterproof Cycling Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Showers Pass designed this waterproof-breathable jacket for the most demanding cycle tourers and bike commuters. Reflective from all angles, with high quality zippers, extra-long vents and hidden drop tail that protects against road spray, the Refuge will keep you dry on stormy city streets and windswept passes alike.
- Durable 3-layer waterproof breathable construction, with sealed seams.
- Showers Pass rates this jacket 5/5 for both waterproofness and breathability.
- Adjustable hood fits over a helmet and can be removed and stashed in inside pocket.
- Loop on back for a blinker light.
- Brushed facing on chinguard wicks moisture and is soft against your skin.
- Full front zip is backed by a storm flap.
- Extra-long vents.
- Zippered inner chest pocket with audio port.
- Handwarmer pockets feature water resistant zips for secure storage.
- Hoop and loop cuff closures.
- Adjustable drop hem provides extended coverage in the riding position, and can be cinched to keep out drafts.
- Magnetic drop-down tail protects from road spray and wet stadium seats.
- Extensive reflective detailing enhances visibility from all angles.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.