Merrell Siren Edge 3 Waterproof Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Long trail days call for trail shoes that back up your ambitions. Mesh lining and fatigue-fighting cushioning blunt the rocks and nobbly roots along your route, giving you more energy to push to summits and viewpoints. M Select DRY waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry on wet and muddy trails.
- Breathable mesh upper is lightweight with TPU overlays to add durability in high-wear areas.
- Waterproof M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape.
- Kinetic Fit TRI contoured footbed provides light support.
- EVA midsole cushions and comforts underfoot.
- Nylon arch shank provides stability on tough terrain.
- Vibram TC5+ outsole with 3.5mm lugs provides durable traction.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.