NRS High Tide Jacket - Men's
We need some downtime. For the next 50 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart are saved. See you soon.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Keep the weather on the outside. This waterproof anorak is tailored for a life of paddle-toting. Made with lightweight and breathable fabric, it offers a full range of motion for drawing, sweeping and prying without restriction. The hood features a flexible stiff brim that you can shape around your face, with drawcords to cinch in excess volume.
- 40-denier face nylon fabric has a DWR coating to shed precipitation and water.
- HyproTex 2.5-layer fabric is lightweight, waterproof and breathable.
- Hood has multiple adjustment points with a flexible stiff brim.
- 1/2 front water-tight zipper lets you vent or seal out the weather.
- Gripped cuffs are adjustable with Velcro® tabs.
- Gripped hem is adjustable with drawcord.
- 2 zippered sleeve pockets.
|Face fabric||40-denier nylon|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.