Keen Revel IV Mid Polar Waterproof Winter Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Don’t let winter slow you down. These active winter boots are packed with insulation to keep your feet warm while hiking, snowshoeing, or shoveling the driveway in cold temperatures. The aggressively lugged sole has ice-gripping pods so you stay upright in slippery winter terrain.
- LWG-certified leather and mesh upper.
- Keen.Dry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps feet dry.
- 200g Keen.Warm insulation is made from recycled P.E.T.
- Wicking liner with antimicrobial treatment resists odours.
- Insulated insole with reflective layer to radiate heat back towards your foot.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole has a TPU shank for stability.
- Keen.Polar Traction rubber outsole grips snow and ice.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.