All the bells and whistles for open-water touring. Purpose-built for long days on the water, the Odyssey PFD's medium profile design has thinner panels balance coverage, flotation and freedom of movement. Lash points and pockets provide optimal storage, and the Cool Flow System provides ventilation and airflow for comfort on the water.
- Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy of 7.5kg.
- 7-panel design allows unrestricted paddling.
- Contoured padded shoulder straps.
- 7 adjustment points provide a customized and secure fit.
- Front zipper.
- 2 front and 1 back lash points.
- 4 pockets hold a VHF radio, a knife and other essentials.
- Reflective trim for night visibility.
- Certified by Transport Canada and the US Coast Guard.
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
|Shell material||400-denier nylon ripstop|
|Rescue harness compatible||No|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|