Oboz Bridger Low Waterproof Light Trail Shoes - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Waterproof shoes for walking in the rain, crossing wide puddles, and stepping through shallow streams. Enjoy dry feet and socks even on wet, windy days.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck leather.
- Oboz BDry waterproof breathable membrane keeps out the wet and lets sweat escape.
- Rubber toe caps and heel counters protect your feet and boots.
- BFit Deluxe insoles use three densities of EVA to provide durable cushioning and support.
- Midsoles are dual-density EVA for cushioning and support.
- TPU chassis have nylon shanks for stability and protection.
- Granite Peak soles use high-friction carbon rubber, with asymmetric lugs for traction on loose surfaces.
|Weight||930g (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.