A high-pressure pump makes fixing a flat as quick and painless as possible. The hose is hidden inside the pump until you need it, with magnets to hold it in place. If you knock the hose off the pump while pumping, the one-way valve ensures your tire won't pshhhhhhh and deflate before you reconnect it.
- Maximum pressure of 140 PSI.
- In-line gauge.
- Hidden, flexible hose reduces stress on the valve.
- Magnetic connector with twist collar keeps dirt out of the connection port.
- Magnetic hose end attaches quickly and easily.
- One-way valve prevents air loss if the pump and hose get disconnected.
- Screw-on Presta and Schrader hose end (only works on fully-threaded Presta valves; does not work with tubeless valves).
- Folding, locking T-handle provides a solid grip, then tucks away nicely.
- Includes frame mounting bracket.
Floor pumps, frame fit pumps, mini pumps and CO2 inflators are for bicycle tires. Suspension pumps are used to add pressure to your bike shocks.