With its soft catch, the Lanai lets you achieve a steady, efficient pace you can keep. The longer your trip or heavier your boat, the more you’ll appreciate its easy, powerful stroke.
- Shaft is 70% carbon, 30% fibreglass and features a smooth finish.
- Select paddles use injection-moulded construction that offers stiffness, lightness and a low swing weight at a reasonable price.
- Dihedral blade delivers smooth, efficient strokes.
- Low angle blade has an asymmetrical shape to fit a wide range of paddling activities.
- Kingpin system adjusts in 15° increments for precise feathering or unfeathering. It requires only 1/8in. of separation for adjustment and locks play-free to perform like a 1-piece paddle.
|Weight||794g (220 cm)|
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
|Blade material||Carbon reinforced plastic|
|Shaft material||Fibreglass/carbon blend|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||50 x 17cm (19½ x 6½in.)|
|Blade angle||0° to 90° (15° increments)|
The angle of two blades relative to one another. Parallel blade = unfeathered. Offset blades = feathered. Feathered paddles reduce wind resistance. Adjustable paddles can be adjusted left or right.