Don’t get caught in the dark. At just 35 grams, the Bindi is barely noticeable in your backpack or pocket... until you need it. With 3 white and 2 red light modes, it has an output for any occasion, and USB charging means you can top up the battery almost anywhere.
- Ultralight design means it's easy to have on hand.
- Convenient USB charging means there’s no good reason to have a low battery.
- Cinch-cord head strap adjusts to fit heads and helmets, and rolls up small when not in use.
- Red light is perfect for when you want to preserve your night vision.
- Rotatable light housing prevents accidental activation.
- IPX4 water proofing sheds splashes and light rain.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||6m|
|Beam distance - med||23m|
|Beam distance - high||36m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - low||50 h|
|Burn time - med||3 h|
|Burn time - high||2 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||USB charger|
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|