An innovative inflatable PFD that changes the rules of the game. The low-profile design offers 8 pounds of flotation for neutral buoyancy. If you hit the water, you can just re-board and carry on paddling. In emergency situations, trigger a manual inflation cell to fill the air bladders in the chest and upper back panels, and get a healthy 22 pounds of total buoyancy without having to re-jig the straps or make any complex adjustments. Great for stand up paddleboarding or paddlers who are comfortable with self-rescue and find it easier without a bulky PFD.
- Low-profile design is lightweight, maximizes range of motion and facilitates re-entry if you capsize.
- Foam panels provide 8 pounds of flotation to provide neutral buoyancy if you go in.
- Manually-triggered inflator adds more than 14 pounds of additional buoyancy.
- Comfortable mesh inner back panel helps manage moisture.
- Adjustable shoulder and side straps allow you to optimize fit.
- High visibility panels on shoulder straps, with attachment points for a rescue knife or strobe light.
- Accommodates chest sizes from 30 to 52 inches.
- Minimum user weight of 90 pounds.
- Outer material is stretch spandex, which allows inflatable cells to expands and provides a comfortable stretch fit.
- Includes CO2 cylinder. Re-arm kit G sold separately.
- Inflatable PFDs must be worn on your person to be legal (no stowing them in your boat or on your board) and are not approved for whitewater paddling in Canada.
|Rescue harness compatible||No|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|