Kari Traa Rose Half Zip Top - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Maximum warmth for cold days, the Kari Traa Rose Half Zip helps you build your defense against heat-sneaking winter. The pure merino fabric is super-fine, soft and offers complete freedom of movement. The knit rose pattern and contrasting seams? Just a nod to the Kari Traa hometown of Trysil, Norway.
- 240 gsm merino wool has 4-way stretch for unrestricted motion.
- Fabric is naturally antimicrobial for odour management.
- Thinner 180 gsm side panels for breathability.
- High collar with zip for customizable venting.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.