MEC Mochilero Cargo Pants - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These trail-ready pants offer plenty of pockets, so you're always prepared. A relaxed fit and stretch fabric makes them a comfortable choice for do-it-all backcountry enthusiasts. Quick dry materials with a DWR finish help you stay dry on canoe trips, crag sessions, or days on the trail.
- Stretch nylon fabric is comfortable and durable in urban or backcountry environments.
- Fabric is quick-drying with a DWR finish.
- Belt loops with a zip fly and button closure.
- Jeans-like hand pockets and top stitched rear pockets.
- 2 large cargo pockets provide extra storage.
- Relaxed wide leg, articulated knees and gussetted crotch allow unrestricted movement.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.