A first paddle you won't need to upgrade. All the benefits of a bent-shaft paddle are in this budget friendly option. The keeps the weight down for long days or ocean tours. Contoured grips, versatile blade shape and a carbon shaft set you up for pure enjoyment on the water.
- Durable fiberglass/nylon blades.
- Light, stiff carbon shaft.
- Blade shape suits high and low angle paddlers, with a large surface area for powerful strokes.
- Soft Advantage Grips dampen vibration.
- Ergonomic grips promote proper hand placement.
- 7 degree wrist offset reduces shoulder fatigue and strain on your forearms.
- Kingpin Connection gives you 12 blade angle options on 15 degree increments.
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
|Blade material||Fibreglass reinforced plastic|
|Shaft material||Carbon fibre|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||46 x 18cm (18 x 7.1in.)|
The angle of two blades relative to one another. Parallel blade = unfeathered. Offset blades = feathered. Feathered paddles reduce wind resistance. Adjustable paddles can be adjusted left or right.