More robust and easier to read that the previous version, the Tracker 4 sports an overmolded rubber case and a large, bright screen. Intuitive displays show you the number and proximity or buried beacons. A mark feature allows you to easily flag located signals in multiple rescue situations.
- Displays distances in numerals and approximate distances in metres.
- 3 receiving antennas pinpoint signals with precision.
- Audible output.
- LED displays the direction of a received signal.
- Signal Suppression feature blocks the strongest signal for 1 minute, so you can address multiple signals.
- Big Picture Mode displays all transmitting signals in your search area with approximate distances.
- Button is easy to operate with gloves on.
- Includes a harness and holster.
- Dimensions are 11.5 x 7 x 2cm.
|Burial direction indicator||Arrow|
|Buried transmitter display||1, 2, 2+ victims|
|Mark function||Mark and unmark|
|Auto-revert to transmit||Yes|
|Search strip width||50m|
|Dimensions||7.1 x 2.4 x 11.6cm|
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|
|Multiple burial modes||Yes|