Lightweight stainless steel crampons for tackling serious ice and mixed lines on winter crags and alpine faces. An asymmetrical design fits the contour of modern mountaineering boots, and thin, low-profile heel and toe wires offer a secure fit for less weight.
- Made of lightweight stainless steel that won’t rust
- Mono front point can be cheaply replaced and changed on the fly
- Hooded front point and aggressive secondary points facilitate technical footwork
- Thin, low-profile toe bail
- Shorter heel wire for improved fit with modern boots
- Front and rear dual-density ABS included