The missing link to the 12-speed Eagle drivetrain. SRAM went back to the drawing board to push their new groupset to 12 speed, and created a new chain to get there. New tech and a new manufacturing make what could be the quietest, strongest, most wear-resistant chain in the world.
- Flatter plate results in noise reduction, more consistent chain riveting and greater strength.
- Chain links feature smooth radius and no chamfers for reduced friction and wear.
- Durable black oxide technology and nickel plating.
- Eagle Powerlock chain connector improves chain guiding and longevity.
- Durable chrome hardened solid pins.
- 126 links.
|Number of links||126|