MSR WhisperLite Stove
Product Number: 4004-857
Made in USA
Suitable for general backpacking, the WhisperLite™ burns weight-efficient, widely available, and inexpensive white gas (usually sold asstove gas or camping fuel). It features a Shaker Jet, which cleans most blockages by simply inverting the burner and shaking it before lighting the stove.The separate fuel tank allows the burner to be safely and completely enclosed with the included wrap-around windscreen for effective operation inbreezes. The included tool allows complete disassembly of the stove for full field-maintainability.
- Steel and brass burner components, rugged plastic pump.
- Output is 4,381 to 11,172 BTU/hr.
- Fuel lasts 100 to 255 minutes (based on a 650g / 22oz. bottle).
- Comes in a durable nylon bag with a maintenance tool.
- A maintenance kit with trouble-shooting instructions and a full selection of spare parts is available.
- Fuel bottle sold separately.
- A version of this stove that can burn both kerosene and white gas is available – see the MSR® Internationale™.
|Burner Components||Steel and brass|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with the fuels recommended by the manufacturer, to avoid damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature, and elevation affect actual times in the field.
|Dimensions||10 x 10cm|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)