MEC Drake Sleeping Bag 0C
Product Number: 5025-514
Made in China
Weight: 1.2kg (Regular)
Some folks are only really happy campers if they have room to sprawl in their sleep. This spacious barrel bag uses down insulation to keep it light and compact enough to be a practical option for summer backpacking. Baffle construction eliminates the cold spots associated with sewn-through construction. And the bag doesn’t have side-blocks, so you can redistribute the down between the top and bottom to suit the temperature.
- Nylon shell and lining. Shell has a DWR treatment to shed water.
- Oval foot section keeps the down lofted so your feet stay warm.
- Small internal pocket holds glasses, headlamp, etc.
- Full length, two-way zip allows you to use it as a duvet on warmer nights.
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
- Includes a roll top stuff sack.
|Seasons||Summer (0°C to +15°C)|
|Insulation||575 fill-power duck down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (given for the medium size).
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
|Length||Small fits to 5' 6" (168 cm)
Regular fits to 6' 0" (183 cm)
Long fits to 6' 6" (198 cm)
An insulated collar that covers your throat and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)