Garmin eTrex 20 GPS
Product Number: 5026-549
Made in Taiwan
Reliability and ease of use made the first generation eTrex® GPS units a hit with outdoor users of every kind. The eTrex 20 keeps those good qualities and adds more. It's an affordable unit you can use hiking, paddling, driving or geocaching.
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver.
- HotFix® satellite prediction for quick acquisition and good signal lock, even through heavy cover, deep canyons, and tall buildings.
- 2.2-inch 65k color, sunlight readable display.
- Built-in worldwide basemap.
- Accepts free BaseCamp™ download to plan and manage trips, routes, tracks, and waypoints and transfer them between your computer and the GPS.
- View 24K and 100K topo maps in 2-D or 3-D renderings.
- Track Draw lets you trace a fluid track and get an immediate elevation profile to determine the vertical gain a hike or climb involves.
- 1.7GB internal memory and a microSD slot to add maps, including CD topo maps for the trail, BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for paddling, or City Navigator® maps for turn-by-turn routing on the road.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)