MEC Wanderer 2 Tent
Product Number: 5027-703
Made in China
Generous floor, head and vestibule room, combined with rugged fabrics and a wind-stable dome shape have made the Wanderer 2 a go-to tent for generations of Canadian paddlers. This new version comes with improved line tensioners and pegs, yet it’s still light enough to carry on backpacking trips.
- One-piece pole set with centre hub; assembles quickly and easily.
- Canopy attaches with clips for lightness, fast set-up, and air circulation.
- Full fabric canopy keeps out wind-blown rain, sand, or snow, and keeps in warmth.
- Twin vestibules provide storage of damp gear and pets, and allow night-time exits without disturbing your tent mate.
- New cam cleat tensioners let you adjust the guy lines without pulling-and-threading.
- Pegs are upgraded to DAC J-stakes, with a V-cross section that holds better than needle or wire styles.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)