MEC Scully 30 Duffle
Product Number: 5030-821
Made in Philippines
Weight: 1.23kg (30 L)
Unstrapped from the rack of a Land Rover, tossed into a chopper, and then splashed on to the sloshy floor of a Zodiac. It's just another day for this expedition dry bag. The rectangular shape makes it stable and stackable, and means you don’t have to burrow to the bottom of a tube for your camera. The upper flap unzips to reveal a wide roll-top closure that can be sealed to keep water out, or strapped out of the way for use as a conventional duffle. Twin lash points let you secure the Scully. Stow-away shoulder straps add comfort when you must be your own beast of burden.
- Coated nylon fabric is super rugged and PVC-free.
- Top flap zipper has oversized pull loops to accommodate gloved hands or chilled fingers.
- Inside top flap has a zippered mesh pocket for quick-access items.
- Snaps hold the wide roll-top closure strips in place to ensure easy rolling and an effective seal.
- Purge valve allows air evacuation to make the bag as small as possible.
- Carrying options include top, side and end handles or comfortable, stow-away shoulder straps.
- All materials are PVC-free except for the purge valve, which is hard PVC. Hard PVC contains fewer eco-hazardous plasticizers than soft PVC, and is fully recyclable.
This product features design innovations that make it more sustainable and help reduce our ecological footprint on the planet.
This product is made from: PVC-free materials
Manufacturing PVC produces carcinogens, toxins, chlorine residue, and heavy-metals. We source alternative materials that perform just as well without the same environmental and health risks. Read more.
|Weight||1.23kg (30 L)|
|Closure||Roll-top and lid|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)