Runners Wooden Push Bicycle (Kids')
Product Number: 5021-258
Made in China
Since this wooden bike has no pedals or training wheels, kids have to use their legs for balance and movement. This exercise encourages quicker learning and makes the transition to a bicycle with pedals much easier because they've already honed their motor skills.
- Frame is made of birch plywood.
- Standard rubber tires (12½ x 2¼in.) with inner tubes.
- Soft padded synthetic leather seat keeps tiny tushies happy.
- Easy assembly kit includes wrench.
- Adjustable seat height from 34 to 42cm.
Geometry influences comfort, efficiency, and how the bike handles; particularly its steering.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)