Merrell Thermo Arc 8 WTPF Winter Boots (Women's)
Product Number: 5022-757
Made in China
Weight: 1.1kg (7 Medium)
Tramping the well trodden paths on winter hikes. Floating across freshly fallen powder on your snowshoes. Enjoying a restorative hot chocolate at the ski chalet when the day is done. These boots are good for all that, and more. They’re warm, supportive, stylish, and built with women’s-specific lasts and midsole designs.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck, with polyester mesh bellow tongues.
- Waterproof TPU lower shells.
- Polartec® 200 lining with Aegis® antimicrobial treatment, for next-to-foot comfort and odour reduction. Faux fur collar.
- PrimaLoft® insulation is warm, even if wet.
- TPU backstay with snowshoe binding strap ridges.
- Ortholite™ insulating footbeds.
- Midsoles are triple-density, compression-moulded EVA, with women's specific footframes.
- Tapered nylon insoles moulded to bottom of foot-frames.
- Outsoles are winter-specific Vibram® thermo rubber, with 6.5mm lugs.
- Active temperature rating is -40°C.
|Weight||1.1kg (7 Medium)|
|Intended Use||General winter activities|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||400g synthetic insulation|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Removable Inner Boot||No|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)