MEC Newt Rain Suit ‑ Children (Kids')
Product Number: 5024-081
Made in China
Weight: 202g (Child 3)
This full-coverage rain suit has taped seams and waterproof fabric that provides excellent protection in soggy conditions. Children will stay dry and comfortable on damp playgrounds, and as they explore wooded trails after a rain.
- Made from a robust nylon mini-ripstop, with a moderately breathable microporous coating.
- DWR finish for maximum waterproofing.
- Seams are fully taped throughout, so rain can't work in through the seams.
- One-piece style provides full coverage without gaps and places to become untucked.
- Two front zips open to the waist, making it relatively easy to get on and off. Storm flaps cover the zippers and protect them from the wet.
- Hood has a brim and elasticized sides to keep water drops away from the child's head and face.
- All cuffs are elasticized for a snug, comfortable fit.
- Reflective trim for heightened visibility.
|Weight||202g (Child 3)|
|Intended Use||Casual outdoor use|
|Technology||Microporous PU coating|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Durable Water Repellency
Durable water repellency (DWR) treatments cause water to bead up and run off your clothing.
|Additional Feature(s)||Reflective details|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)
This product features design innovations that make it more sustainable and help reduce our ecological footprint on the planet.
It contains a majority of bluesign-approved materials.
Bluesign technologies audits the manufacturing process at textile mills and suggests ways to reduce water and energy consumption and recommends alternatives to harmful chemicals.