MEC Uplink Hoodie (Men's)
Product Number: 5025-734
Made in China
Weight: 349g (Medium)
Sandbagged by an abrupt change in the weather? Whip this super-light technical jacket out of your pack or unclip it from your harness and slide it on. The close cut and elastic thread in the quilting keep the outline lean and eliminate air spaces. The fit promotes dynamic movement and allows long reaches so you can escape the route before the weather fully shuts you down. DWR-treated shell and synthetic insulation stand up to dampness and shed light precip.
- Shell is ripstop polyester with DWR. Lined with smooth, no-snag polyester.
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation retains warmth when wet. Fibres are locked in place with sewn-through quilting.
- Adjustable hood fits over a climbing helmet.
- Full-length front zipper.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets, chest pocket, and two interior pockets.
- Heat trapping elastic at wrists and hem.
- Jacket folds into its external chest pocket. The bartacked loop lets it double as stuff sack. Small enough to fit on a harness or in the lid of your pack.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)
This product features design innovations that make it more sustainable and help reduce our ecological footprint on the planet.
It contains a majority of bluesign-approved materials.
Bluesign technologies audits the manufacturing process at textile mills and suggests ways to reduce water and energy consumption and recommends alternatives to harmful chemicals.