Therm‑a‑Rest NeoAir All Season Sleeping Pad
Product Number: 5026-870
Made in USA
Weight: 540g (Regular)
The All Season is the heaviest of the NeoAir family. But that’s a bit like being the slowest cheetah in the pack; you still blow away everything else out there. It's plenty light for backpacking, but that little extra weight adds comfort and warmth – enough for year 'round use. A reflective barrier retains heat and a matrix of triangles within the core trap warm air inside their walled cells. Both the reflective barrier and inner cells use lightweight materials that add warmth without compromising the pad's weight or packability.
- 75-denier polyester top with a 70-denier, tough nylon bottom.
- Triangle core matrix traps heat and creates a stable sleeping platform.
- Air only pads have no insulation that can be compromised by moisture, often added when you inflate them by mouth.
- Includes a stuff sack that operates as a pump.
- Repair kit also included.
Describes if this is an air-filled pad and if so, how the air gets in.
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth.
|Rolled Length||23cm (regular)|
|Rolled Diameter||11cm (regular)|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)