Float along effortlessly on overnight or multi-day backpacking trips. A new development in MEC pack technology allows the Aurora to carry weight like it's an extension of your own body. The Trail Motion™ hipbelt pivots a full 12-degrees in either direction to stop the pack from swaying and to limit the associated energy loss. Stabilizer straps let you reduce the range of motion when you’re traversing more complex terrain. Designed to fit women's torso and shoulder ratios.
- Air Dot Max Air channel system and mesh covering on back panel maximize ventilation and comfort.
- Occipital cup creates room for the back of your head and allows you to look up and turn your head freely.
- Centre-pull webbing on hipbelt allows quick, secure tightening.
- Floating lid extends to fit large loads, and is removeable to reduce the overall weight of the pack.
- Lid has a zippered pocket, under-lid pocket with key clip, and four attachment points for securing helmets, crampon pouches, etc. on top.
- Strap under the lid secures a sleeping pad, jacket, or rando rope.
- Drybag-style rolltop closure keeps contents dry, even when overloaded or with the lid removed.
- Internal sleeve for a hydration reservoir (not included) with left or right hose routing.
- Bellowed side pockets for quick access to needed items.
- Front pocket with vertical zip for jackets gloves or hats. Drain hole lets you stow wet layers or tent fly without wetting the rest of your gear.
- Glove-friendly zip pulls throughout.
- Designed for loads up to 20kg.
- The pack comes with medium sized hipbelt and shoulder straps, but you can substitute other sizes to personalize the fit.
|Main fabric||210-denier Velocity nylon|
|Secondary fabric||315-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Hipbelt circumference||80-120cm (standard)|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.