A performance, all mountain freeride boot with women’s specific fit. Designed for comfort and performance while hiking laps, hitting pillows, surfing through glades, carving groomers, or shredding the pow. Comes with interchangeable alpine DIN soles so you can choose your own adventure.
- Polypropylene upper cuff and polyurethane lower shell.
- Waterproof gusset between the lower shell overlap and forefoot seals out snow and water.
- Thermoformable women's specific liner with biovent and heel cushioning provide custom comfort.
- Backbone release, hike and ride mechanism provides solid connect between the cuff and lower shell with progressive flex when locked for skiing, or wide opening for heel to toe transitioning when unlocked for hiking.
- 3 micro aluminum buckles and power strap for lightweight secure closure and fit.
- Flex index 100.
- Last is 100mm wide in the midfoot for comfort and fit range.
- Extended rubber sole in mid foot provides security when walking on slippery or icy surfaces.
- Includes the Interchangeable alpine DIN soles. They let you choose between DIN soles or touring soles. Touring plates and soles as well as Walk+ soles are available separately.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|