MEC Valhalla Glove Liners - Unisex
- Available prices Clearance price $25.00 $25.00
- Original price $39.00
Free shipping on orders over $50. In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Lightweight, insulated and extremely quick-drying, these liners are hugely versatile as a stand-alone option for high-output activities in cold weather. A layer of Polartec® Alpha sandwiched between the fleece on the back of the hands makes them warm enough for the descent and cool enough when you’re skinning up. When the going gets really cold, combine them with the Valhalla Gloves for the ultimate in backcountry performance and warmth.
- Polyester, spandex softshell suits high-output activity as it's flexible and breathable.
- Warm, breathable and fast-drying Polartec Alpha insulated panels accommodate a wide range of conditions.
- Synthetic palms are grippy and durable.
- Soft fleeced interior.
- Double banded elastic cuffs keep them in place.
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Polyurethane + polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.