Performance cyclists and coaches consider power training the best tool around. Power is where the rubber hits the road, the bottom line, the one metric that stays true through varying road surfaces, inclines, temperatures, winds, and heart rates. The Stages Meter gives you access to this race-winning data via an affordable, self-contained unit you can install in minutes. Bilingual ANT+/Bluetooth Smart communication lets you pair it with your favourite device and software.
- Designed for FSA hollow forged Energy alloy non-drive crank arms, to upgrade MegaEXO 24mm and BB30 cranks with power. Fits all FSA and Vision BB30 modes. Not compatible with any BB386EVO models.
- Comes with left crank arm with power meter installed.
- Fully sealed unit keeps the weather out.
- Left-arm only design means no compensation is required for chainline-induced flex in the spider or for chainring stiffness.
- Power is measured in kilograms via strain gages and mathematically converted to Watts.
- Active temperature compensation allows accurate readings whatever the weather.
- Accelerometer-based cadence readings keep your bike free of wires, magnets, zip-ties and other hardware.
- Specifications: accuracy: ± 2%, power range (Watts): 0 to 1999, cadence range (rpm): 30-220.
- Wireless firmware upgrades keep the unit future-proof.
- Simple zero reset allows uncomplicated use.
- Fits most bike frames.
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart.
- Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others.
- CR2032 battery lasts 200+ hours and is user-replaceable without tools.
|Length||170, 172.5, 175mm|
|Bottom bracket included||No|