Wake up and smell the coffee! This 3-in-1 camp cooking solution can be used as a griddle, a grill or a gas stove. It nests together for easy storage in your trunk or tiny apartment closet, and it's always up for an overnight in the woods.
- Double-sided cast iron griddle and grill seasons to perfection with repeated use, and is designed to maximize radiant heat transfer for even cooking.
- Recessed stove grate lets you cook with pots and pans.
- Steel lid with vents keeps heat in and lets smoke out.
- Incremental fuel flow adjustment lets you fine-tune the heat from light simmer to rolling boil.
- Removable dishwasher-safe drip tray and included grill scraper make cleanup a breeze.
- Fold-away handles for easy carrying and compact storage.
- JetLink output port lets you connect multiple Eureka or JetBoil stove systems with a single fuel source.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Burner components||Aluminum and steel|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||35 x 35 x 28cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.
|Additional feature(s)||Drip tray|