Stay visible on those low-light commutes. The Parkway Set bundles 2 compact and efficient LED bike lights, 1 front and 1 back. With this powerful duo, you're ready to roll from dusk til dawn.
- Headlight has 4 modes: high (5 hours at 110 lumens), medium (10 hours at 50 lumens), low (20 hours at 25 lumens) and flash (30 hours).
- Tail light has 3 modes a steady mode – 36 hours, slow flash – 88 hours and quick flash – 75 hours runtime.
- Both lights use easy to find AAA batteries.
- Both lights use a tool-free strap mount that's easy to connect to your bike.
- O-ring seal makes this light ready for heavy rain – it's waterproof, but not submersible.
|Ideal for||Cycle commuting|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
|Front + rear|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||5 AAA (3 front, 2 rear; included)|