The North Face City Breeze Rain Trench - Women's
- Available prices $239.99
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
City style with backcountry-grade weather protection so you can skip the bus and walk home through puddles. The DryVent™ waterproof breathable fabric shuts out wind and rain while the hood and mid-thigh length provide extra coverage.
- Made of durable 75-denier polyester with a DryVent™ waterproof breathable membrane.
- Fully lined with recycled polyester that slides over layers.
- Sealed seams and a DWR finish ensure rain can't sneak in.
- Belt adjustment creates a flattering A-line silhouette.
- Side slits give you room to stride.
- Zippered hand pockets and an internal zippered media pocket hold small essentials.
|Weight||587g (TNF Black Medium)|
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Lining/backer||50-denier recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.