MEC Journey Cycling Shorts (Men's)
Product Number: 5017-596
Made in Canada
Weight: 168g (Medium)
Excellent value. Eight beautifully engineered panels are stitched together with flat-locking seams to make this a smooth-riding choice for commuting and medium-length spins. The variable-thickness pad is pre-shaped and offers great stretch, with good moisture transfer and quick drying times.
- Made of a circular knit nylon blend; 59% nylon, 22% polyester and 19% LYCRA®.
- Eight panels provide a body-hugging fit.
- Bioactive chamois is antibacterial and is sufficiently robust for medium-distance rides. Aircell perforated foam in three different thicknesses, for strategic cushioning. 10mm in the seat area, 8mm in the centre, and 4mm at the front.
- 3M Scotchlite reflective strips on legs and MEC logo on left leg increase visibility and safety.
- Gripper elastic in legs prevents them from riding up.
- Drawcord waist lets you adjust for the perfect fit.
- Flat-lock seams reduce bulk and chafing.
- Inseam is 22cm (8¾in.).
|Intended Use||Cycling - commuting
Cycling - road
Cycling - mountain
|Fabric Content||59% nylon
Unless otherwise specified, we provide inseam length for medium sizes. MEC men’s pants vary by ½-inch per size. Women’s pants vary 1-inch per size. Pants with the inseam length stated in their name have the same inseam length across all sizes.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional Feature(s)||Reflective strips|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)