MEC Transparent Dry Bag
Product Number: 5018-131
Made in USA
Weight: 317g (20 L)
Transparent drybags that let you see what's inside.
- Made of flexible and abrasion-resistant, non-PVC 0.5mm 100% polyurethane film. Radio-frequency welded seams.
- 800-denier PU-coated bottom, for extra durability.
- Roll closures provide maximum water-resistance.
- Oval shape packs efficiently.
- These bags are not padded or waterproof when fully submerged, so for expensive electronic items we recommend hard cases with o-rings or padded waterproof cases.
This product features design innovations that make it more sustainable and help reduce our ecological footprint on the planet.
This product is made from: PVC-free materials
Manufacturing PVC produces carcinogens, toxins, chlorine residue, and heavy-metals. We source alternative materials that perform just as well without the same environmental and health risks. Read more.
|Weight||317g (20 L)|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
|Length||18 cm (5L)
22 cm (10L)
27 cm (20L)
32 cm (30L)
|Width||8 cm (5L)
12 cm (10L)
15 cm (20L)
17 cm (30L)
|Volume||5, 10, 20, 30L|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)