MEC Aquila Sleeping Bag 0C
Product Number: 5025-510
Made in China
Weight: 972g (Regular Left Zip)
The Aquila is an update to the popular Raven sleeping bag. It's a value-oriented down bag you can take backpacking, mountaineering, or use for sleeping outside in the summer. You'll find it offers the long lifespan and comfort of a down bag at a price you might expect to pay for synthetic.
- Polyester shell with a DWR treatment to shed water. Nylon lining.
- Medium-width cut hits the sweet spot between room to move and thermal efficiency.
- Hood and shoulder drawcords have different profiles, so you can tell them apart in the dark.
- Neck yoke and draft tube keep heat in and cold out.
- Small internal pocket holds glasses, headlamp, etc.
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
- Compatible zippers allow left and right zip bags to be joined together. You'll need two bags with similar shapes. MEC Aquila and Merlin Bags won't zip together.
- Roll top stuff sack included.
|Weight||972g (Regular Left Zip)|
|Insulation||575 fill-power duck down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (given for the medium size).
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
|Length||Regular fits to 6' 0" (183 cm)
Long fits to 6' 6" (198 cm)
An insulated collar that covers your throat and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)