MEC Oasis Sleeping Bag 0/+10C
Product Number: 5025-519
Made in China
Weight: 1.42kg (Small)
A roomy, dual-temperature bag with a soft lining that's comfy next to the skin. Put the thinner side on top when it’s warmer, and the thicker side up when it's cooler. The Oasis also unzips to make an asymmetrically warm comforter that’s excellent for couples when one partner is a furnace, the other is a fridge.
- Rated to 0 or +10°C, depending on which side is on top.
- Shell is ripstop nylon with a DWR treatment to shed moisture. Lined with polyester, cotton fabric.
- Insulated with Hyperloft Eco, with 50% recycled content.
- Shingled construction for efficient warth on the thicker side. Offset quilt construction on the other side.
- Foot oval keeps toes from crushing the insulation, and from getting chilled.
- Draft tube keeps cool air out along the zipper.
- Sleeping pad retention system keeps you from sliding off in the night.
- Drawcord with single-point adjustment.
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pull.
- Roll top stuff sack included.
This product features design innovations that make it more sustainable and help reduce our ecological footprint on the planet.
This product is made from: Recycled polyester
Upcycled from disposable products, such as plastic bottles, the recycled material in this garment used about 75% less crude oil than one made of traditional polyester. Read more.
|Insulation||MEC Hyperloft Eco|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
|Length||Small fits to 5' 6" (168 cm)
Regular fits to 6' 0" (183 cm)
Long fits to 6' 6" (198 cm)
An insulated collar that covers your throat and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)