MEC Equatorial Sleeping Bag +15/+22C
Product Number: 5025-521
Made in China
Weight: 661g (Regular)
Bedtime in the tropics can be tricky. Some nights you want a bit of insulation, other nights you just want a thin layer between you and the night air. One side of this bag is quilted and insulated, the other is a simple sheet. Arrange it as needed and slumber sweetly.
- Rated to +15 or +22°C, depending on which side faces up.
- Insulated with Hyperloft Eco, with 50% recycled content. Sheet side is a polyester, cotton blend.
- Full length, two-way zip converts it to a comforter that's warmer on one side.
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
- Roll top stuff sack included.
This product features design innovations that make it more sustainable and help reduce our ecological footprint on the planet.
This product is made from: Recycled polyester
Upcycled from disposable products, such as plastic bottles, the recycled material in this garment used about 75% less crude oil than one made of traditional polyester. Read more.
|Seasons||Summer (0°C to +15°C)|
|Insulation||MEC Hyperloft Eco|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
|Length||Small fits to 5' 6" (168 cm)
Regular fits to 6' 0" (183 cm)
Long fits to 6' 6" (198 cm)
An insulated collar that covers your throat and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)