MEC Lightfield 2 Tent
Product Number: 5027-669
Made in Vietnam
A long-time favourite of expedition mountaineers and skiers. The Lightfield’s stretched geodome frame hugs the ground and is streamlined, so it ducks most of the punches when the wind is bullying. The two vestibules make stormbound lives infinitely more tolerable. One is twice as long as the other: the deeper one makes a good storage/cooking area; the shallower one is an excellent airlock for exits and entries.
- Zip-out skylight in canopy top is adjustable for air circulation.
- Two vestibules: the deeper one makes a good storage or cooking area, the other is an excellent airlock for exits and entries.
- Pole clips allow quick set-up and good ventilation.
- New U-shaped doors in canopy improve ventilation.
- Guy lines are stronger, reflective, and have mitt-friendly tensioners.
- Pegs are a mix of Easton Gold round pegs for easy driving, and Y cross-section aluminum pegs for maximum strength and holding power.
- Internal guy line anchors for rigging in extreme conditions.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)