MEC Coldsmoke Gloves (Unisex)
Product Number: 5027-996
Made in China
Weight: 254g (Small)
Hit the hills and rip for as long as the light lasts. These are premium gloves for skiing and riding in demanding conditions: frontcountry, back, wherever the conditions are ripe. Tough, flexible shells give you some dexterity, and the super-warm liners are removable so you can dry them overnight.
- Shells are stretch woven soft shell fabric for excellent breathability, durability, and stretchiness.
- Palms are Pittard® Atacama goatskin leather for wear protection and grip.
- Removable liners have waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® inserts, warm PrimaLoft® One insulation (heavier on the back of hand, lighter on the palms), and a tricot lining for comfort against the skin.
- Gel foam knuckle protection.
- Webbing wrist cinches.
- One-handed gauntlet cinches.
- Sniffle patches.
- Removable cords.
- Finger loops let you hang to dry or attach them to a pack or harness when you switch to lighter gloves.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)
This product features design innovations that make it more sustainable and help reduce our ecological footprint on the planet.
It contains a majority of bluesign-approved materials.
Bluesign technologies audits the manufacturing process at textile mills and suggests ways to reduce water and energy consumption and recommends alternatives to harmful chemicals.