Product Number: 5031-449
Made in China
This super-efficient woodstove recharges your phone, camera, and other small USB-compatible devices. Via a thermocouple, heat from the flames converts to electricity and loads an internal battery to top up your gadgets. It also powers a 2-speed fan, running a stove so lean and mean that less than 60 grams of dry wood boils 1L of water in under 5 minutes. The BioLite CampStove happily burns twigs, pinecones, wood pellets, and other biomass. Keep your gizmos charged without endless hand cranking or worrying about cloudy days. Campers and preppers rejoice.
- Made of stainless steel, aluminum and plastic.
- Maximum continuous power output for USB is 2W at 5V. Peak is 4W at 5V.
- Charging times vary depending on the device and fire strength. For reference, 20 minutes of charge time typically powers an iPhone® 4S for 60 minutes of talk time.
- Pot weight limit is 3.6kg.
- Includes stove, fire-lighter, instructions, stuff sack, and USB cord for internal battery charging. USB cables for individual devices not included.
- Battery requires intial charging via USB and recharging if the stove is not used for 6 months.
|Burner Components||Stainless steel|
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature, and elevation affect actual times in the field.
|Dimensions||12.7 x 21.5cm|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)