This is the largest haul bag offering by Metolius, sporting 155 litres (9600 cu in) of storage capacity. The material used is very tough and stands up to the abrasion of countless hauls. A new feature is the roll-top closure, which effectively seals out the elements. The suspension, consisting of comfortably padded shoulder straps and waist belt, tucks away for hauling, with fine-tuning via top stabilizer straps and sternum strap.
- Made of thick urethane coated nylon.
- RF welded main seam is super strong and waterproof.
- Tough doubled-up ballistics nylon bottom and top.
- Internal zippered pocket.
- Internal clip-on points.
- Four-point hauling loop attachment system.
|Ideal for||Rock climbing|
|Main fabric||Urethane-coated nylon|