Bridging the space between pricey soft shell and fragile cotton, these pants are rugged enough for technical climbing days. The fabric has a dense weave that stands up to rough textured stone and has built-in give so your mobility isn't limited. The outer face is treated to shed light moisture and the synthetic fabric dries out quickly if it gets fully wet.
- Made of 88% nylon, 12% spandex, in a stretchy, but stout weave with DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Snap closure with internal webbing in the waistband for adjustments.
- Quarter-length inseam gusset with flat-felled seams that lie flat.
- Offset side seams with gathers to articulate the knee.
- 2 slash front pockets.
- Small hidden thigh pocket.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|