A lightweight shell and sleek scully fit for protection from ice chunks or loose bits your partner kicked off. A nice amount of ventilation keeps your head cool when the sun is fully beaming.
- Suspension can be tucked inside the helmet so it takes up less room in a pack or haul bag.
- Clips are permanently moulded into the shell to provide an ultra-secure headlamp attachment.
- Large ventilation ports allow cooling airflow without sacrificing protection.
- Ratcheting strap with moulded push buttons for quick, secure, micro-adjustments
- Fabric-covered foam pads increase comfort.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Adjustable suspension system|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).