On the approach, use this waterproof compression sack to squeeze down your sleeping bag and jacket in your main pack. Once you’ve set up camp, convert it to an ultra-lightweight daypack for summit bids and side trips.
- Made of waterproof nylon fabric with an air-permeable strip to allow maximum compression.
- Reinforced fabric on bottom and back for durability.
- Taped seams for waterproofness.
- Waterproof roll-top closure.
- Supportive, padded shoulder straps won’t bite into your shoulders.
- Compression straps cinch down your load.
- Daisy chain with ice axe loop.
- Dual mesh pockets with drawcord cinches.
|Main fabric||70-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.