Bring it on. An all-mountain freeski boot that delivers performance and comfort both on and off piste. Sensor grid shell technology boosts flex and torsional stiffness for skiing performance while maintaining a light feel for walking or climbing. OptiSensor 3D liners with Thinsulate deliver a more personalized out-of-the-box fit for comfort while skiing or busting a few moves après-ski.
- Polyurethane shell and cuff for classic alpine feel.
- Sensor grid technology built into the shell provides torsional and flex rigidity while making the boot feel lighter for climbing.
- Hike mode features a lever to change between hike and ski.
- Thermo Optisensor 3D T3 liner with Thinsulate insulation in the forefoot for comfort and warmth.
- Power wrap tongue with one piece toe box provides all mountain skiing performance.
- 4 micro aluminum buckles with teeth that adjust to 3 positions and a diagonal strap provide natural foot wrap.
- Heel pieces have grip soles and interchangeable rocker soles.
- 100 flex provides all mountain performance.
- 102mm last.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|