MEC Obsession Hoodie - Women's
MEC Obsession Hoodie - Women's
- Available prices $159.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Check store availability
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Astonishingly breathable and packable, the MEC Obsession Hoodie uses breakthrough Polartec Alpha for warmth with air permeability. Most insulated jackets have a tightly woven outer layer, which limits their breathability. With a light soft shell fabric covering the insulation and stretch panels through the back and underarms, the Obsession offers venting that won't shut down your ability to move. It's DWR-treated to shed water when you wear it as an outer layer, and the streamlined cut works as a mid-layer for alpine climbing and skiing.
- Winner of the Polartec Apex award that honours inspiring design and technical innovation.
- Outer fabric is Toray light soft shell that breathes exceptionally well. Stretch panels add mobility through the back, underarms and cuffs.
- Quilted Polartec High Pile Alpha on the chest, upper back and tops of arms remains warm and breathable in damp conditions.
- Outer surfaces are DWR-treated for protection from wetness.
- Lined with ripstop nylon with high air permeability.
- Snug, scuba-style hood slips under a helmet.
- Internal stormflap covers zipper and a foldover chinguard protects your skin.
- Raglan style sleeves for comfort under pack straps.
- Zippered pocket on side seams hold the map or an energy bar.
- Elastic hem and cuffs to seal warmth in and weather out.
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop nylon|
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.