This trainer adjusts to fit road or mountain bikes. Parabolic rollers guide your wheel towards the middle for balance and good control. Magnetic resistance provides 3 levels of "hills."
- Parabolic rollers, 85mm in the middle, 100mm at the sides aid balance.
- Roller surface is smooth, anti-static plastic that reduces noise and tire wear.
- Resistance levels adjust with neodymium magnets and an ergonomic slider on the roller housing.
- Resistance @ 40kph adjusts from 300 Watts, 350 Watts, and 550 Watts.
- Folds for flat for storage or transport.
|Ideal for||Cycle training|
How the trainer delivers resistance to the rear wheel of your bike.
|Maximum resistance at 40Km/h||520W|
|Dimensions||141 x 49.5 x 16cm|
External power supply required
If an external source is required, your trainer needs to be plugged into an outlet, or if unplugged, will have a reduced number of features.
Trainer can be folded flat for storage.